Do you have integrity and passion of excellence?
We have built a reputation for excellence throughout the floral industry with an exceptional product complimented with the finest customer service. Everything we do is built around integrity. Our teams constantly challenge themselves and this talent and hard work is recognized and rewarded. We are looking for dynamic individuals with a real passion for providing excellent customer service to our discerning customers and for developing people to the next level. If you want to share in our success then we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send resumes with photos of some of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us online or call (201) 876-0580 and ask for Terry to discuss all possibilities. Brennan’s Florist is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Part Time Floral / Freelance Designer
Brennan’s Florist & Gifts is currently looking for experienced floral designers to join our team. You will design with the most beautiful product always available at your finger tips in a comfortable design area with room for you to create designs that compliment the Brennan’s Florist level of design. Brennan’s is a full service shop applicant should be experienced in all aspects of floral design. We specialize in corporate lobby, sympathy, everyday designs, custom wedding, party & on location decorating.
Minimum 5 years of design experience.
Ability to handle multi tasks during peak periods
- Assist clients with floral and accessory product selection. Create floral designs incorporating effective and innovative use of colors, floral materials, vessels and accent materials, while meeting established criteria for workmanship and cost of goods
- Perform on-site visits and client consultations to conceptualize custom floral design ideas for commercial and VIP residential properties
- Oversee and participate in design execution to ensure 100% client satisfaction and adherence to Brennan’s Florist service and design standards
- Maintains product by watering bouquets. Keeps design room and cooler clean and arranged in an efficient manner.
- Monitors rotation and use of cut flowers, greens, and hard goods on a daily basis. Keeps a well balanced acceptable inventory.
- Knowledgeable in the floral industry; previous experience in high-end custom floral sales and design is required
- Proven ability to efficiently and professionally meet design needs
- Strong decision-making and troubleshooting skills
- High level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Self-directed and time efficient with thorough follow up skills